Friday, August 21, 2009

FRIDAY FAVES: TEAL!

I was reading about this season's "hottest" colors ... and was actually quite thrilled to see what colors they picked. The colors are a mix of one of my best friends, Michelle, and my favorite colors to wear: TEAL (me), PAPAYA (Michelle), and AMEYTHST (Both -- Plus my birthstone :)). So this week's FRIDAY FAVES brings us favorite TEAL etsy items.

With every week, all of these items came up after searching for "teal" items on etsy. Hope you love them as much as I do! The links to these fabulous shops and items are below. Cheers! Happy Friday!

Refraction - Square Large Rose Cabochon Necklace - Square barnwood style frame - square
omg shoes print - square Brightly Colored Door Photo - Square Teal Sunflower - Square
Kentile Floors TShirt merino scarf - square Blue Octopus - Square

1. Refraction 8x10 Print by Lori411 2. Large Rose Cabochon Necklace with Pearls by pinkingedgedesigns 3. 11x14 Colored Barnwood Styel Teal Frame by 2DogsWoodWorking 4. OMG Shoes Print by tuttistudio
5. Brightly Colored Door by hannahstaton 6. Teal Sunflower by mlwdesigns 7. Kentile Floors Sign Brooklyn T-Shirt by livepoultry 8. Merino Scarf by scarfguy 9. Verdigris Blue Octopus Necklace by CosmicFirely



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my print! I am honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my teal rose necklace! I am grateful and feel very special. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin